Welcome to William Penn School District Registration Department
LOCATION: Registration Office - Administration Building
100 Green Avenue – Lansdowne, PA 19050
TIME: Monday – Friday- 8:30 a.m. – 2:30p.m. – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
CALL 610.284.8005 ext. 1234 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
Your child must be age five by September 1, 2020 to be registered for kindergarten. Age exceptions will not be made.
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS (Original documents only)
- Birth Certificate (or baptismal certificate) for Child
- Immunizations Records: The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania stipulates that all children (K-12) show proof of immunization before they can attend school. The following are the minimum requirements at all grade levels with additional requirements for new students (Kindergarten and new first graders).*
-Diphtheria and Tetanus (DPT or DT) – Four (Fourth inoculation after age 4 for new students)
-Polio (OPV) – Three
-Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – Two (First inoculation after age 1)
-Hepatitis B – Three
-Varicella - Two
- Lease or deed (or mortgage book) in your name
-Valid driver’s license with your current address-Valid vehicle owner’s card with your current address-Utility bill within 30 days in your name with your current address-Second utility bill within 30 days in your name with your current address-Current and valid assistance paper or medical card-Pay check stub within 30 days with your address
- Any two of the following:
* In addition to the above, foreign-born students must have a complete physical by an American doctor and a recent negative TB test.
YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED ITEMS TO REGISTER. EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE!