Welcome to the William Penn School District Family Resource Center!
As educators and parents, we are aware of the challenges that are presented at the start of a new school year and we wanted to ensure that we provided our community members with a place to access information that will help ease the transition. Below you will find a variety of information to support your families and your scholars as we begin the 2020-2021 school year.
On the right, you will find upcoming events including, parent and guardian professional development sessions, Chromebook distribution dates, and community meetings. Lastly, on the left, you will find a variety of tabs that will provide details on specific areas including a FAQ page, school supply lists, and food service information.
Be sure to click Contact Us if you have specific questions.
- School Reopening Webinar - Monday September 21
- School Reopening Updates
- Home Access Center Information
- Training & Workshops for Families
- Internet Access
- Online Learning Resource Guides and Expectations
- How to Pin the Parent Tech App to a Device
- Student Attendance and Expectations
- Special Education Services
- Social Emotional Learning
- School Supplies List (K-12)
- Community Events/Information
- Food Services and Technology
- Parent Frequently Asked Questions