Welcome to the William Penn School District Family Resource Center!
As educators and parents, we are aware of the challenges that are presented at the start of a new school year and we wanted to ensure that we provided our community members with a place to access information that will help ease the transition. Below you will find a variety of information to support your families and your scholars as we begin the 2020-2021 school year.
On the right, you will find upcoming events including, parent and guardian professional development sessions, Chromebook distribution dates, and community meetings. Lastly, on the left, you will find a variety of tabs that will provide details on specific areas including a FAQ page, school supply lists, and food service information.
Be sure to click Contact Us if you have specific questions.
A Letter from Dr. Eric J. Becoats regarding updated guidance from the CDC for reopening schools - February 17th, 2021
- Virtual Building Tour
- Letter to Families and Community from Dr. Eric J. Becoats
- COVID Alert PA App
- WPSD 2020-2021 School Calendar
- School Reopening Webinar Sponsored by DCIU
- School Reopening Updates
- Home Access Center Information
- Training & Workshops for Families
- The Parent Institute
- Assistance with Utility Bills
- Delaware County Family Center
- Internet Access
- Online Learning Resource Guides and Expectations
- How to Pin the Parent Tech App to a Device
- Student Attendance and Expectations
- Special Education Services
- Social Emotional Learning
- School Supplies List (K-12)
- Community Events/Information
- Food Services and Technology
- Delco Libraries
- Parent Frequently Asked Questions