William Penn School District is no longer accepting paper applications for Administrative employment. William Penn’s application process is now online, and we invite you to apply electronically via https://williampenn.schoolrecruiter.net/index.aspx
Follow the simple instructions to complete your application and create a user name and password. You will need your user name and password whenever you log on to complete, or update your application file.
If your application is under consideration for a vacancy, you will be contacted by William Penn School District. When appearing for an interview, please bring with you the following materials:
1. Letter of interest with resume
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Transcript of record as undergraduate/graduate student
4. Copy of Pennsylvania Certification in Area of Specialty (if applicable to the position)
5. A list of three reference contacts who have first-hand knowledge of your work in education, including contacts who have supervised you.
6. Current Act 34 PA Criminal Record Check
7. Current Act 114 FBI Criminal Clearance (Fingerprinting)
8. Current Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance
9. Other materials that you feel would be helpful in evaluating your candidacy