- Application Process/Requirements
- Clearance and Background Check Information
- Non-District Support Services
Safe Schools Training
In order to resign or retire from the William Penn School District, please submit a Notification of Retirement/Resignation form.
Please keep a few things in mind:
- If you need any support completing the form, please reach out to Marina Byrne-Folan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.284.8005 extension 1231.
- Human Resources will confirm receipt of your resignation/retirement form via email, notify all relevant parties of your separation date, and begin working to fill your position when your Notification of Retirement/Resignation is received.
- The Pennsylvania Public School Code requires professional employees to provide sixty calendar days of notice of their intent to resign.
Phone: 610-284-8005 ext. 1230
Administrator, Human Resources & Labor Relations
Phone: 610-284-8005 ext. 1231
Phone: 610-284-8005 ext. 1232